One of the most esteemed and highly coveted achievements for a certified minority business is being recognized as a Corporate Plus® Minority Business Enterprise. The NMSDC introduced the Corporate Plus® designation as a way to assist corporate members in identifying MBEs with the scope, scale, capability and experience to handle larger, more complex contracts on a national basis. This exclusive distinction is only assigned to the largest and most corporate-ready MBEs, based on a thorough assessment of their business practices, infrastructure, capacity and capabilities. In order to be considered for the Corporate Plus® designation, an MBE must be nominated by one of the NMSDC’s national corporate members and meet a rigorous set of criteria. Corporate Plus® creates opportunities for MBEs across the board, as it typically involves large-scale projects that encourage MBE to MBE partnerships. The GMSDC is proud to recognize the exemplary MBEs from Georgia who have achieved this distinction, an award-winning group of the best of the best from our state –
- ACS Solutions – ACS Solutions is a global IT Services consulting firm that specializes in solutions that enable digital transformation. Headquartered in Duluth but with a worldwide footprint, ACS has been a trusted partner to its clients for more than 20 years.
- B & S Electric – B & S Electric, a 2020 GMSDC Supplier of the Year in CLASS III, has been supplying electrical products and supplies to clients around the world for more than 40 years. With headquarters offices in Atlanta and Louisville, B & S is one of the GMSDC’s longest-tenured MBEs.
- NLB Services – NLB Services is one of the fastest-growing transformational workforce solution providers. Headquartered in Alpharetta but with a global presence across 15 locations, NLB has been a trusted partner to its clients for more than 14 years.
- Primus Software Corporation – Primus is an IT services firm that provides application development, project management and staff augmentation services. Based in Duluth but with global reach, Primus has been a leader in the technology services sector for 25 years.
- Pyramid Consulting – Pyramid Consulting is an award-winning Alpharetta-based IT Staffing and Solutions firm. Specializing in talent, technology and transformation, Pyramid has won many prestigious awards including the GMSDC’s Supplier of the Year.
- Softpath System – Softpath System is an IT services firm with its headquarters in Norcross, specializing in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. Softpath has been assisting clients with workforce management, business solutions and outsourcing for more than 20 years.
- VDart – VDart is a global provider of digital technology solutions with its headquarters in Alpharetta. The winner of many prestigious awards and accolades, VDart strategically connects people, processes and technology to help clients around the world prepare for tomorrow by reimagining their businesses today.
Capable of handling practically any project and armed with established track records of success and client satisfaction, Corporate Plus MBEs are representative of the excellence and exemplary performance of the MBEs that call Georgia home. Visit the websites of these industry leaders to learn more.