Dear GMSDC Family:
As a valued member of the GMSDC family, we want to assure you that there is no higher priority to us than your health, safety and well-being. The Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council will implement new changes to ensure our families remain safe.
Effective Monday, March 16, the GMSDC staff will transition to work remotely until further notice. GMSDC remains open for business, but the office will not be open to guests and for meetings. Our team is still available to connect with you by phone and email. For your reference listed below are their contact information.
Please note the following changes as of Friday, March 13:
• The Business Opportunity Exchange scheduled for April 20 to 21 is postponed. A new date will be announced at a later time.
• The Executive Breakfast Series scheduled for March 25 is rescheduled for July 15. Registrations will be rolled over or honored for another EBS.
• The Lunch and Learn – RFP Writing Bootcamp scheduled for March 26 is postponed. A new date will be announced at a later time.
• The MBE Elevator Pitch/Capability Statement/Presentation Skills Workshop scheduled for March 31 is postponed. A new date will be announced at a later time.
• All New MBE Orientations will move to a virtual webinar until further notice.
• All site visits will be conducted virtually until further notice.
• The Experts in Residence Program will launch at a later date.
• All Pre-Application Informational Sessions are webinars and remain as scheduled.
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we continue to monitor the situation and make decisions that are in the best interest of the health and safety of our GMSDC family.
President and CEO